52 Weeks of Color Challenge

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

52 Weeks of Color (and in my Inventory!)

So Luna Jubilee (an awesome SL blogger) announced a challenge to all bloggers (and Flickrites). This challenge includes coming up with a look representing a different color each week. I haven't blogged in a while and so I thought what better way than to do this challenge. However, after thinking about it (and seeing my ever expanding inventory) I decided to add an additional angle. Therefore, I will be blogging a new look based on the color of the week using only items that have been in my inventory longer than a week. This means that I won't be able to purchase anything new to complete the look.

So, we'll see how I do on this challenge as well as Luna's. Wish me luck!

XoXo,
MandyLeigh

To view more information about Luna Jubilee's challenge click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment