52 Weeks of Color Challenge

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 4 - Plum Party

So, it's week 4 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge. This week's color... plum. Now, I'm not normally a purplish person, but it's amazing what I came up with when I searched "plum" in my ever expanding inventory. I started throwing on stuff and came up with this look... it's a little Madonna in the 80's, but I love it.



Hair: !lamb - Stargaze in Ink
Skin: LAQ - Elena in Nougat
Make-up: Kyoot - Feline in Aubergine
Top (part of): So Many Styles - Fishy Glitter Dress in Plum (past Fifty Linden Friday item)
Skirt: MIS - Up or Down Skirt in Plum (store has been re-branded to Jane)
Earrings: Boom - Skinny Door Knockas in Purple (gatcha item)
Ring: Zaara - Kashiti Bobble Ring in Amythest
Necklace and Bracelets: Mariposa Jewels - Aubade in Purple (store has closed/is closing)
Boots: Decoy - Jully Boots in Plum (not sure this store is still open)

*Disclaimer: Some of the items I'll be showing for the 52 weeks project may not be available any longer.*

No comments:

Post a Comment